Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wikipedia Swimming Pool Furniture

Perchè Sanremo è Sanremo ..

.. and I could not certainly fail to comment on it, no?
I expected but it closed with the proclamation of the winner and the last vestiges of dispute or admiration.

Now then, with confidence, I can speak my mind - and I state, is one of those to whom the bandwagon Sanremo has always liked it, more as a national symbol (and at a time when the unification of 'Italy is felt as a burden ..). Let

in order, so not to forget a few pieces on the street.

Morandi, Belen and Canalis . No comment. He seemed out of mothballs by the cabinet, the Belen me is simply on the beep and I've had more confirmations, Canalis .. Thus, there was Canalis?

Luke and Paul. I have never made me laugh, neither the House nor to Reservoir Dogs Cafe. I did not like, in any of their gags. What then, think about it, much acclaimed for parody mocking Berlusconi's business .. but who pays his salary? In your opinion, did not have his blessing to do what they did?

various guests. From Bellucci De Niro through Benigni, I consider them useless. Pass the musical guests, but people - even good - has nothing to do, I never understood why were pocketing part of our canon.

musical guests. I have seen Take That. Or rather, I saw 3 minutes when Take That were on stage. Then nothing, eclipsed in no time at all. But ah!

artists race. Giusy Ferreri I never endured, with his shrill voice gets on my nerves when Nathalie was at home was better; Max Pezzali continues to write songs all the same, which only changes the title; Barbarossa with the wife of Alonso. . but I say with all the Italian singers who are just a wife was going to take? What

except . Battiato: to sing a leading role or not, is a master. The PFM, which they play anywhere and with anyone they do show a lot of young men who believed he had achieved what real music. Michele Placido: it could also be quiet, but I save it regardless. The beard just mentioned of Renga, which makes it even more .. adorable .. than it normally is.

What I do not save. Tatangelo's clothes, which made it appear aged another 20 years. Anna Oxa, I remember its existence only when it appears in this video (and every time I think I on Halloween).

My favorite songs . And this will surprise you with special effects! Bastardo of Tatangelo: certainly not run to buy the disc, but if I listen to the radio ricapitasse gladly would raise the volume. Amanda is free , Albano, not for the singer, but for the story and the courage - for once - not only sing of happiness and simple love. The wind roses Patty Pravo: she is unwatchable, but the version played with Morgan in the internet is creepy.

Well, now we just have to wait until 2012.
And you, what do you think of Canzoniero bandwagon?

0 comments:

Post a Comment