Sunday, February 27, 2011

Does The Left Side Ovulate More

Verde a Torino

few months ago, at the our anniversary, I made a little gift to a boyfriend '.. Specifically, let's call it that.

None of the material in the exact sense of the word, or anything to keep on your desk, in your pocket, in your room or car.
Nothing to wear, nor striped shirts sweaters nor checked, no pants or socks.
Nothing technological, information, or scented with sberluccicante.

Instead, I chose something eco-friendly, lasting, commitment and colorful.
One of those things that is perfect 365 days a year, which adapts to the changing seasons and is not affected by severe weather conditions.
One of those things that stretches in the sun, get wet in the rain, hiding under the snow, and shake in the wind.

A gift for him, to symbolize the bark hard trying to protect me every time.
A gift for me, to symbolize the crown that widens to embrace a continuous those around me.
A gift for us, to symbolize the deep roots of our feelings.

At our anniversary, I gave the boyfriend a tree.
At our anniversary, I donated to the City of Turin a maple.

Now, in the backyard of the boyfriend, a tree planted just waiting for him every morning.
Now, in the backyard of the boyfriend, a tree gives a little 'more oxygen to my second home .

0 comments:

Post a Comment