Friday, February 25, 2011

Light Reflecting Make Up

Angolo bar .. zen

few days ago a boyfriend gave me, after putting up with me for a certain period of time as I wandered in search of the model that I said, a kettle Electric.

I brought promptly to the office to be able to exploit - at full speed - in my tea break, cutting a corner desk so we can put even the wooden tray, the cup with a spoon, the 2 boxes of tea bags and jar of honey (just for afternoon tea!).

The other day, also, it's head, saying that since we are a company that sells well, it must have well-being even in (??). It is a fact that has come with one of those zen fountains with the light, the water flowing and the ball running continuously.

see, that the flow of water will clean the air relaxes you and the boss told me happily, while filled with water and, gleefully, watching the running.

spend about 10 minutes to watch when I look at it seriously.

Me: head, excuse me, but it must remain here in this life thing? pointing to the fontanel zen.
Cape why do not you like?
Me: no no, nice is nice. And 'that with all this noise of water already beat me to piss.

My boyfriend would say that I am giving you some satisfaction when I make gifts ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment