Friday, January 28, 2011

Traditional Wear Of Ecuador

Preveggenza

Some time ago I read an article on the Internet on the future death of one of the stars of Fantastic 4 comic .
Frankly it does not upset me that much, because I've never been a big fan of them.

The topic came up a few days after talking with the boyfriend and a friend.
The boyfriend - he is not huge fan of the quartet in question - said that the only character who could die, he said, was Johnny Storm, aka The Human Torch .
The speech, however, end there.

Today, reading the blog of Reganisso , and finding confirmation in La Stampa, I find that the poor of the fantastic quartet that will leave us is just the pens, needless to say, Johnny Storm.

Now.
Or the boyfriend has full power of foresight - and in this regard I wonder why it has not yet won the Lotto. Or is it an absolute
portasfiga.

my idea to me I've made!

0 comments:

Post a Comment