Thursday, January 27, 2011

How To Clean A Goodman Furnace

Meme regaloso

few days ago, dear Federica has rewarded me with Stylish Blogger Awards , with the excuse that - now you know very well - I can not say no to a meme.

In fact, between the rules of this award, as well as to pass then to 7 bloggers, there is also the one that says, shamelessly, to tell 7 things me.

Now. Come to think much has already been said more or less explicitly, and find other is difficult for me.
But I'll try to run the cerebellum as it should.

I like to go crazy fingers Kinder milk. The
eat since they are little, a little 'how does Licia Colo.

I would be able to eat the entire package at a time, but fortunately I can stop in time.
Just to leave some finger for the next day.


are a couple of years now I play World of Warcraft, a video game for PC. Initially non mi convinceva molto, ed infatti per fare i primi 30 livelli ci avrò impiegato 1 anno. Poi, non so bene come o perchè, mi ha convinto di più.
Ed ora tutte le sere almeno 1 oretta ci gioco, insieme al moroso e ad altri amici (fortunatamente è online).

Quando ero bambina, farmi prendere una pastiglia era praticamente impossibile.
Quelle rare volte in cui sono stata costretta, mia mamma ha cercato in tutti i modi di farmele ingoiare: triturandomele nell'acqua, addirittura facendomele mangiare con dei biscotti (un po' come si fa con i cani, ed è tutto detto ..).
Niente.
Immancabilmente riuscivo a mangiare ciò che c'era attorno e a sputare the murder weapon.
Then, in cases of life, I had to start taking the contraceptive pill.
Here .. since i am also taking antibiotics pastiglioni with half a finger of water without batting an eyelid!

When I'm in the car, alone, singing their hearts out.
But just screaming. I identify with the singer to turn and throw my words to the wind.

in winter.

In the summer, with the excuse of the windows down, usually I stay silent and simply listen.

I would not want the poor bystanders are forced to hear my voice, not just from nightingale!

On my desk, between the PC keyboard and the alarm apple-shaped orange, I have a pen in leather, brown, engraved with my name in italics.

will have at least 20/25 years old minimum.

had been made by my teachers in elementary and we were given, if I do not remember a Christmas or the end of the 5th grade.

The fact is that since then she's always on my desk.
A little 'faded, but present.

Always on my desk, but in the shelf top, between the speakers and the Dolby Playstation, there is a Snoopy plush fabric.
wearing a red jersey with his name written, and the patched nose with a handkerchief with flowers, not to squeeze out the stuffing, made by my mom.

has the beauty of 29 years.
was given to me by my brother at my third birthday, and he followed me in every move.
The boyfriend tries to throw it every now and then, but they always managed to save it!

in a box flowers, in the lowest shelf of the cabinet, I keep the strangest things, greeting cards, brochures or other items that I have picked up since there is a boyfriend.

Among other things contained, we are all - and I stress the word all - train tickets used in 11 years. Strictly

divided for years and held together by rubber bands different than those to be stapled together in the same weekend.

Now the most interesting but also more challenging: to choose 7 bloggers to pass on the prize - and the incumbency of the meme.

Well, after several minutes of thought, my ranking is as follows:

Chiara, because I know that she, too, deep down, when in the mood, loves to answer these questions absurd!
Reganisso , because it kills me every time he is some actor in some movies and that only she can recognize!
Bookaholic , which I follow closely to its literary reviews!
Moma, who with his adventures in books, colleagues, instructors and Dude, I enjoy it every time!
clouds, for his stories with half apple, with the moon and the fish!
Siberja , I've just met but that I really appreciate how do write .. and photos!
Maffy , blogger .. Traveling .. photographer .. friend ..

Come on, now I want to read your answers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment