Sunday, January 30, 2011

Society Impact On Agoraphobia

Meme libroso 2010

Federica now knows me, knows that the meme to me are like honey to bees, and then I shot never back when I proposed one.
This time it's going down memory lane and revisit a bit 'all the books read during the year just ended, and I know that I will have to ask for help to my Library virtual Anobii .

Ready? Go!

1) How many books have you read in 2010?
I've read 35. And one that reads 15 minutes at lunch and the rest only in my transfer train, is already a great success.

2) How many fiction and those who were not?
If you want fiction books from which they drew television series or films, then I would say 6: 4 in the saga of True Blood and 2 of the saga of the Vampire's Diary .

3) How many writers and many writers?
For the record, 29 girls and 6 boys.

4) The best book you read?
The top of the stars have been attributed to more than one book, but the best - in this case Sharpening - by far was the saga of Luna and Mirta .

5) And the worst?
Undoubtedly The twelfth victim Iris Johansen.

6) The oldest book you read?
The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan, published in 1990.

7) And the latest? Demon's
angel released in late 2010 - in fact I bought it shortly after the sale ..

8) What is the book with the longest title?
Just after the rain and just before the sun Silvia Ponzo.

9) And the one with the shortest title?
Demons Geena Showalter.

10) How many books have you read again?
None. I do not like rereading books, perhaps because most of them almost perfectly remember the stories.

11) And what would you read?
Right now I would say Wuthering Heights, but I know that after a few pages would remember the story perfectly.

12) The most widely read books by the same author?
tied three authors: Geena Showalter, Charlaine Harris and Maggie Shayne .

13) How many books written by Italian authors?
Three books Chiara Palazzolo, a Silvia and Brena Iginio Straffi, one of a Walter and Silvia Ponzo Peirone.

14) And how many of the books read were taken to the library?
None. Do not go to libraries, books I read are all strictly purchased (otherwise how would I highlight the most important steps or favorite quotes?).

15) Of the books read, how many were ebook?
None: I once tried to read through pc and I lost the thread 47 times in a row. Not for me: I prefer to flick through the pages by hand!

And now happy to pass it this meme:
Giringirella , passionate reader and traveler
Iaia Mom, because I know it's a bookworm .. and loves to answer questions!
Black Arcana, which I have never seen complete a meme, but reads a lot of books, awesome!
And anyone willing to do it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment